BVB-Keeper Kobel wants to reach "Level of new"

Gregor Kobel has high goals. "I do not want to compare with Manuel new. I'm still far away, especially what the successes are concerned. Of course, it is my goal to reach the level of new future," said the new number one of the BVB in the Conversation with the Sport picture. National goalkeeper new from the German record champion Bayern Munich is "an inspiration and an incentive". The 23-year-old was changing from VfB Stuttgart to BVB for 15 million euros. "I wear the number one on the jersey and also have this claim - but I have to prove every day in the training and then in the games. In the end, there is always a performance, a guarantee on time has no one," said the Swiss. Articles and videos about the topic * Selected Bundesliga games live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

Comments